With increasing demand yet evermore cuts the UK public sector is facing unprecedented pressure. Meeting current 2016/17 budgets, while preparing for the 2019/20 government departmental efficiency review - featuring a further £3.5 billion of cuts – is high on most public sector leaders’ agenda. However, huge savings (40% in time and costs) can be made via adopting new technologies.
tabs® is a multi-award winning, end to end smart recruitment and deployment solution that will slash your recruitment budgets, even negate the need to costly agency spend, delivering savings in the millions. tabs® is already on the G-Cloud 7 government portal, highlighting its effectiveness and credibility. It has also garnered a great deal of media interest, including the Government & Public Sector Journal and Government Business magazine.
We understand that budget cuts in the public sector affect the whole nation and entire communities. The tabs® team has an impressive track record in delivering measurable and successful innovation to the public sector, even changing laws and featuring in Parliamentary white papers. Our MD and Chairman both sit on various charitable and NFP boards and our CMO, Kelly Rogers has devised innovative new practices for many public sector organisations, winning awards and multiple nominations in this field. One London borough saw huge savings in agency recruitment spend for social care staff and social workers, another resulted in the borough seeing a 250% increase in fostering and adoption enquiries in just 18 months, again reducing the need to agency spend. These initiatives saved the organisations in question tens of millions of pounds – tabs® can and will do the same for your organisation.
tabs® will not only deliver savings, but increase the agility and response times of your services, helping you to respond to demand in real time, as your service users and management require. It is entirely customisable to your individual and departmental needs, but features such services as:
• Send multiple jobs alerts and push notifications in just a few clicks
• Geo-location search for real time availability
• 24/7 issuing of live job or shift requests and assignments
• Fully automated booking, rostering, acceptance, timesheet sign off and approval
• Client billing, freelancer invoicing and payroll management
• Submission, verification and approval of compliance documents
• Evaluation tools to rate temporary staff or contractors
• Deploys workforce across multiple sites - locally, regionally & nationally
• Provides route and travel planners
• Social media integration across all channels to encourage candidate registration
You can see more detail at www.mytabsapp.com or watch out short film, which will explain further. Or why not contact us so that we can come and show you precisely how tabs® will deliver time and cost savings for your organisation.